Shop the new 2021 Chevy Blazer in Fowlerville, MI
Crush the daily commute and conquer some trails after work in the new 2021 Chevrolet Blazer. The 2021 Blazer boasts a stylish, yet aggressive exterior design and a driver-focused interior, creating a perfect blend of style and safety. With plenty of standard and available safety features, the 2021 Blazer is the perfect vehicle for you and your family. Pursue your passion in the 2021 Chevrolet Blazer, available today at Champion Chevrolet of Fowlerville. Whether you’re in Fowlerville or the surrounding areas, Champion Chevrolet of Fowlerville is the Chevrolet dealer for you. Here at Champion Chevrolet of Fowlerville, we have a large selection of new, pre-owned and certified pre-owned Chevrolet vehicles available, and that’s why we’re Fowlerville’s favorite Chevrolet dealer.
What’s new for the 2021 Chevy Blazer?
Turn heads in the 2021 Chevrolet Blazer with its new ultra-thin LED daytime running lights, high-intensity discharge (HID) headlights, and sculpted LED taillights. Each model of the 2021 Blazer comes with a sporty dual-exit exhaust, for an eye-catching look and signature sound. Upgrading to RS or Premier models will see further customization options and upgrades, such as the 21” gloss black wheels that come standard on the RS
How is the Chevy Blazer powered?
There will be three available engine options on the 2021 Blazer, all paired to a sporty 9-speed automatic transmission. The engine options are as follows:
- A 3.6L V6 engine, standard on RS and available on 2LT, 3LT and
Premier, generates 308 horsepower and 270 lb.-ft. of torque,
with an EPA-estimated 20 MPG city/27 highway. With available
trailering equipment, this engine can tow up to 4,500 lbs.
- A 2.0L Turbo, standard on 2LT, 3LT, and Premier, creates 227 horsepower and 258 lb.-ft. of torque, with an EPA-estimated 22 MPG city/29 highway.
- A 2.5L engine, standard on L and 1LT, offers 193 horsepower and 188 lb.-ft. of torque, with an EPA-estimated 21 MPG city/27 highway.
How is it on the road?
The 2021 Chevrolet Blazer is phenomenal on the open road and is built to tackle any road condition you throw at it, thanks to a Driver Mode Selector that allows you to select from five available drive modes. Drive modes are as follows:
- Tour: This mode will be used most often, as it sends all the power to the Blazer’s front wheels for next-level fuel efficiency.
- Snow/Ice: Enjoy better traction and vehicle control during snow and ice conditions with this mode. Also known as AWD mode on all-wheel-drive equipped Blazers.
- Sport: Feel the road in ways you never have before with this mode, with faster shift points and better steering response in this mode.
- Off-Road: Experience increased power and torque even in loose gravel and dirt conditions with this mode. Only available on AWD-equipped models.
- Tow/Haul: This mode makes towing and hauling far easier with modified shift points, increasing power and torque to help with tough payloads. This mode is standard on all 3.6-liter models equipped with the optional towing package.
Product of Chevrolet’s storied racing history, the RS is the all-new sport-inspired model of Blazer. Each RS model will come standard with a 3.6-liter V6 engine boasting 308-horsepower, twin-clutch automatic transmission and an all-wheel-drive drivetrain.
With great power comes great safety features, and that is why each Blazer comes standard with disc brakes all around, large Duralife rotors, 4-channel anti-lock brakes and the all-new Auto-Dry brake feature. With the Auto-Dry brake feature, the Blazer will bring the brake pads closer to the rotors for excess moisture-wicking each time the windshield wipers are activated, increasing braking performance.