Why Buy Champion?
Pricing for Every One
What Is C-Plan Pricing:
C-Plan is exclusive pricing established to reward employees of the companies and organizations that do business with the Champion Automotive Group. To demonstrate our appreciation, we are offering you C-Plan from Champion Chevrolet.
Who Is Eligible:
Any active employees (full-time, part-time & contract), retirees and/or spouses of GM, Ford, Auto Suppliers, Government, School System, Michigan University and many others are eligible to purchase or lease two vehicles per year under the C-Plan. Subsidiary Company employees are also eligible. With the money you’re saving through C-Plan you might consider a vehicle you never thought possible…Until Now!
New Express Pricing:
Within minutes of selecting your vehicle, you will be presented with your C-Plan pricing!
Owner Loyalty Program
Earn reward points on every sales, service, body or parts purchase. When it’s time to replace your vehicle you can redeem your reward points and use them as a down payment on any champion new or pre-owned vehicle. You can earn up to $ 500 and take it off any vehicle purchase.
Bird Dog Program
Earn cash rewards for every new customer you send us who purchases a new or pre-owned vehicle from champion. Earn up to $ 3000 a year.
VIP is an exclusive business to business program offered by The Champion Automotive Group to member business employees. This program is designed to specifically benefit member business employees by providing the following services:
Discount Parts, Labor & Service
Corporate VIP Members will receive:
- 10% off all parts & service work, up to 15% off selected items
- Free car wash with every service visit
- Free drop-off and pick up shuttle service
- Enrollment in our Customer Loyalty Program
Free Owner Care Program With Every VIP Purchase
Upon the purchase or lease of a new vehicle, Corporate VIP Members will receive at no cost immediate membership in the Owner Care Program (a $360 retail value) which includes:
- Up to Twelve lube, oil and filter changes – provides oil, oil filter changes and vehicle lubrication.
- Every three months or 3,000 mile service intervals for your convenience.
- First day rental – coverage up to $30/day for any dealership mechanical repairs or service.
- Alternative transportation – coverage up to $150 (per occurrence) any time a mechanical component fails, causing the vehicle to be inoperable and repairs take overnight.
- Trip interruption – coverage up to $1,000 for lodging, meals, and rental car expenses or other transportation if (1) the vehicle is inoperable due to a mechanical failure and, (2) the failure occurs more than 100 miles from home.
- Towing allowance – coverage up to $50 per occurrence for towing to the nearest authorized service outlet.