As the effects of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to evolve throughout Michigan communities that we serve, Champion Chevrolet of Fowlerville is firmly committed to the health and safety of our customers, guests, employees and community. Our teams continue to monitor the evolving situation. During this temporary closure, our dealership will be restricted to essential personnel.
During this time we will be open online and available to assist with any sales or service related questions via chat. While we are temporarily closed, our team will make every effort to provide below. Thank you for your continued support. This community, our employees and our customers are always our top priority and together we will work through this. Be safe, be smart, and stay calm.
Stay safe, and stay healthy.
The Team at Champion Chevrolet Of Fowlerville
Please visit our website and social pages for regular updates.
Service & Body Shop Customers
- Complete repairs and servicing on vehicles currently at our dealership for delivery back to customers.
- Assist with emergency services such as safety recalls, and critical vehicle and mechanical failures by appointment only.
- We have a 24-hour dropbox for our Service and Body Shop customers that can be utilized any time of the day. Simply drop your keys and complete a quick form to get your emergency vehicle service or repair. Upon completion we will secure your vehicle outside.
- Service related questions? Please text “SERVICE” to 734-619-0950 or contact our remote service team below.
517-715-4299 Email Me
New & Pre-Owned Sales Customers
- Online inventory is current and questions will be answered electronically via chat, text or email.
- Lease expiration questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team. Please text “LEASE END” to 734-619-0950 or contact our remote sales team below.
810-577-5855 Email Me
New Vehicle Sales Manager
517-715-4542 Email Me
What Happens When The Dealership Showroom And Service Department Reopens?
Below are a few procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of customers, guest and employees:
Sanitation & Cleanliness
- After each test drive, we are disinfecting all areas touched by customers; this includes seats, steering wheels, handles, and center consoles.
- Hand sanitizers will be placed throughout the showroom, customer waiting area, and service areas.
- Employees are to disinfect their hands before and after each interaction with customers and guests.
- Waiting areas and bathrooms will be disinfected on a regular basis, with anti-bacterial soap on all restrooms.
- Seating in waiting areas will be spaced appropriately out to adhere to social distancing recommendations.
- Our team members are prohibited from reporting to work without self-quarantine and doctor’s certification if they have been exposed to a COVID-19 patient, if they have traveled to high-impact area (as determined by the CDC) or have taken a cruise. We are also communicating continuously to our team members to make sure that any potential health concerns are addressed immediately.
- Our employees are following all CDC hygiene protocols.
- We are actively monitoring updates from the CDC, World Health Organization and local health departments, to ensure we adhere and stay up to date with recommendations regarding your safety.
Home Delivery & Test Drives From Our Floor To Your Door
- If you are uncomfortable doing business in our store, we have prepared our staff to assist doing business from your home. Our team has implemented seamless processes to conduct the entire lease or purchase of a new or pre-owned vehicle right in the safety of your own home, including detailed video walk arounds and test drives brought to you so you can make your decision in confidence. Questions? Our team is here to help, text “HOME” to 734-619-0950
24-Hour Service Dropbox
- We have a 24-hour dropbox for our Service and Body Shop customers that can be utilized any time of the day. Simply drop your keys and complete a quick form to get your vehicle serviced or repaired. Upon completion we will secure your vehicle outside without you needing to come inside the dealership.
Our team looks forward to continuing to serve our customers, guests and communities soon. When you visit, you’ll be met with a warm smile, appropriate greeting, and a sanitary environment. Thank you for your loyalty and understanding as we navigate through this unprecedented and challenging time together.