2018 Chevy Equinox
2018 Chevy Equinox at Champion Chevrolet of Fowlerville, MI
Champion Chevrolet of Fowlerville is proud to serve the Livingston County area with the new 2018 Chevrolet lineup. We appreciate your research on the new 2018 Chevrolet Equinox. You can find product knowledge, services, and specials that we offer at our location by browsing our easy to use website. We also have chat specialists on hand 24/7 to help answer any questions you may have before you come in for a test drive. Browse our massive selection of new 2018 Chevrolet vehicles and don’t forget we have a large inventory of pre-owned certified cars. We take pride in offering our customers the best online customer experiences no matter where you are in the buying process. Thank you for choosing Champion Chevrolet of Fowlerville as your local family owned and operating Chevrolet dealer.
PREPARE FOR THE UNEXPECTED
The all-new 2018 Chevy Equinox is one crossover that truly delivers. As a matter of fact, the all-new Equinox was designed with you specifically in mind. Everything that’s important to you has been taken into consideration: performance, safety, and the advanced technologies you insist on. It’s all here, making the all-new 2018 Chevy Equinox all that and a bag of chips.
With all the improvements and enhancements there are to be found in the 2018 Equinox, you’ll have to agree that calling it “all-new” is almost an understatement. The Equinox’s new exterior has been totally redesigned for 2018, giving it a more sleek and sculpted look. Particularly appealing are the Equinox’s new chrome-accented dual-port grille, halogen projector-beam headlamps, and signature LED daytime running lamps.
WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME
With Equinox, every drive is a chance to take a little time for yourself. The restyled interior is spacious enough to accommodate you, your passengers and just about anything you need to bring along. The dual-cockpit design features an integrated center stack, so everything is right at your fingertips. And inside Equinox, you’ll have all the room you need. The 60/40 split-folding rear seats fold flat to create a generous 63.5 cu. ft. of cargo space.
CONFIDENCE FOR EVERY MILE
Nothing feels better than peace of mind. That’s why Equinox offers ten advanced safety technologies to help detect and prevent potential hazards on the road.
- Low-Speed Forward Automatic Braking
- When Equinox is traveling below 50 mph and the system senses that a front-end collision with a detected vehicle is imminent, this available feature automatically applies the brakes to potentially help reduce the severity of impact. It may even help avoid an accident altogether at very low speeds.
- assist with Lane Departure Warning
- If you unintentionally drift from your lane, available Lane Keep Assist provides gentle steering wheel turns and alerts to help you get your vehicle back in place if you don’t take action.
- Forward Collision Alert
- Using camera technology, this advanced feature alerts you to slowing vehicles detected in your path. Drivers can set the following distance indicator to Far, Medium, Near or Off.
- Rear Vision Camera
- As you shift into reverse, the standard rear vision camera automatically displays a live image of the area behind your vehicle on the Chevrolet MyLink† touch-screen
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- This available technology utilizes radar sensors to monitor approaching traffic passing behind the vehicle and alerts you through the standard rear vision camera screen.
- Rear Park Assist
- Using ultrasonic sensors, available Rear Park Assist senses stationary objects, warns you if an object is too close, and uses guiding lines on the rear vision camera screen to help when backing up.
- Side Blind Zone Alert
- This available feature uses short-range radar sensors to warn you when other vehicles are in your blind zone areas.
- Lane Change Alert
- During a lane-change maneuver, this available advanced technology provides side mirror alerts to help you avoid a collision with a rapidly approaching vehicle.
SAFETY ALERT SEAT
With this available feature, you have the option of directional seat-bottom vibrations instead of audible safety alerts.
TECHNOLOGY ALL AROUND
Equinox is packed with purposeful, intuitive technology including support for Apple CarPlay.TM† Link your compatible iPhone® to access your iMessages, Apple Music, select apps and more — all through the color touch-screen Chevrolet MyLink† display.
360 DEGREE VEHICLE VISION
This available feature gives you a virtual bird’s-eye view of your vehicle on the available 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen. The system is made up of four cameras – the standard rear vision camera, a forward-looking camera in the front grille and one under each side mirror of the vehicle.
Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
WE’RE WITH YOU ALL THE WAY
As your comprehensive owner benefit program, Chevrolet Complete Care ensures our commitment to owner satisfaction for all 2017 Chevrolet vehicles.
- 2 maintenance visits†, including 2 oil changes and filters, tire rotations and Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection (MPVI)
- 5 years or 60,000 miles of Roadside Assistance with Courtesy Transportation†
- 5 years of the OnStar Basic† Plan
- 3 months of the OnStar Guidance† Plan
NEED MORE INFORMATION
Not sure if the Equinox is right for you? We encourage you to schedule a test drive and speak to someone about other vehicles that may be of interest so we can get information to what you need before you come to our store. We have chat specialists to answer any questions you may have 24/7 and pride ourselves on giving the best customer experience whether you are online or visiting our location.